Where is Jim Cramer This Week? Is Jim Cramer Hospitalized?

This week, we’re keeping a close eye on Jim Cramer, the renowned financial expert and the charismatic host of CNBC’s “Mad Money.” The burning question on many minds is whether Cramer is taking a vacation or actively engaged in sharing his invaluable insights into the ever-volatile stock market.

Well, the good news for all those eager to tap into Cramer’s financial wisdom is that he is indeed on the airwaves this week. He’s not taking a break; instead, he’s in full action mode, sharing his profound knowledge and offering essential guidance to investors navigating the complex world of stocks.

Cramer is delving deep into discussions about potential market winners and losers, while sharing his candid thoughts on various stocks and investment strategies. His unique and passionate style in conveying complex financial concepts makes these topics accessible to a broad viewership. This means that whether you’re a seasoned investor or a newcomer to the world of finance, Jim Cramer has something valuable to offer.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mad Money on CNBC (@madmoneyoncnbc)

So, if you’re on the hunt for expert financial advice and the most recent updates on stock market trends, you won’t want to miss out. Simply tune in to CNBC to catch Jim Cramer in action. He’s hosting “Mad Money” and providing his audience with financial expertise, stock recommendations, and in-depth analysis. It’s a golden opportunity to stay informed about the latest developments in the financial markets, and Jim Cramer is here to help you make sense of it all.

Is Jim Cramer Hospitalized?

Jim Cramer, the well-known host of CNBC’s “Mad Money,” is not taking a break this week. Despite testing positive for COVID-19, Cramer remains actively engaged in hosting his show and providing his dedicated viewers with the latest stock picks and market insights. His commitment to delivering timely and relevant financial guidance remains steadfast, making him a consistent and dependable source of information for those navigating the ever-changing stock market landscape.

Cramer revealed his COVID-19 diagnosis during an appearance on “Squawk on the Street,” stating, “I have COVID. I came down with COVID on Thursday night.” Notably, he emphasized that he had received triple vaccination, comprising two shots of the Moderna vaccine and a Moderna booster.

Cramer shared insights into how he contracted the virus, explaining, “I know exactly how I got it. I was at an event where you had to have PCR [tests]. I got it that night from someone who was tested that day.” He highlighted the rapid progression of the virus, stating, “The problem is it works so fast. You can’t stop it.”

Additionally, Cramer mentioned that his wife, who had received the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine and a Moderna booster shot, is experiencing more severe symptoms.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jim Cramer (@jimcramer)

Moderna, the pharmaceutical company behind the COVID-19 vaccine, reported that a third dose of their vaccine appears to offer significant protection against the omicron variant. This news initially led to a 9% increase in Moderna’s stock shares. However, these gains were subsequently trimmed, and by midday, they had declined.

Cramer took the opportunity to emphasize the importance of vaccination, saying, “If you’d like to lessen the chance of getting very sick, I think you should get vaccinated.” He shared that, despite his COVID-19 diagnosis, the impact on him has been relatively mild, thanks to being vaccinated.

Regarding the recent negativity in the financial markets, Cramer expressed his optimism, stating, “I don’t understand what I call the ‘profound negativity’ on Wall Street.” He viewed the recent market sell-off as an opportunity to buy stocks, emphasizing that “the idea that everything’s for sale is an opportunity, not a negativity.”

Shortly after making these comments, Cramer revealed his intention to purchase more shares of Chevron for his charitable trust, further underscoring his belief in the market’s potential. “I am more sanguine than people who are selling,” he asserted, “There are people who are panicking. I don’t like to sell panic. I like to buy panic.” Jim Cramer’s perspective provides a valuable contrast to the current market sentiment, encouraging investors to consider opportunities in the face of uncertainty.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kxKmx0Z5koqtdn7auecKrmKadomLBqbXSZq6enZtitrR5yaKkZpuilrqmvoyhpqyomamurbXZnpto