Olivia Rodrigo Guts Release Date Revealed by the American Singer

Actress and singer Olivia Isabel Rodrigo hails from the United States. With her leading performances in the Disney television programs, she rose to prominence in the late 2010s. We shall read about her newly released album in this post.

What is Olivia Rodrigo Guts Release Date?

The American singer-songwriter Olivia Rodrigo’s second studio album, Guts released on September 8, 2023, by Geffen Records. Just over two years have passed since the former Disney star’s debut solo album, “Sour” rocked the world.

my sophomore album GUTS comes out september 8th. i am so proud of this record and I can’t wait to share it with you all! u can presave it now! xoxoxoxo❤️💜💌🖤 https://t.co/5G5iMliE1G pic.twitter.com/tilKRc2Ui3

— Olivia Rodrigo (@oliviarodrigo) June 26, 2023

The streaming services Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music and YouTube Music will all have it available. Olivia is scheduled to release the album on Friday, September 8 at midnight local time, according to Spotify’s official Guts countdown.

It will first be sent to New Zealand after which it will gradually become available to the rest of the world. No matter what time zone you are in, there will be a simultaneous release for American fans.

“GUTS” appears to be a local release, according to Spotify and its official countdown, which shows different times in different time zones. pic.twitter.com/mvDx6sVVkY

— Olivia Rodrigo News (@orcentrals) September 6, 2023

Olivia Rodrigo has already tempted audiences ahead of the release of her new album by revealing two tracks from Guts, “Vampire” and “Bad Idea Right?” immediately. Both have received favourable reviews, which has further heightened excitement.

If you want to know which other albums will be available to listen soon then you can check out the posts provided below:

How Many Hits are in Olivia Rodrigo’s Guts tracklist?

Along with 10 brand-new tracks, the album includes the popular singles “Vampire” and “Bad Idea Right?” Since then, Olivia has stated that Guts will also be available in a deluxe edition with four extra songs. The result is that there are 16 tracks in all on the CD.

• All-American Bitch
  • Bad Idea Right?
  • Vampire
  • Lacy
  • Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl
  • Making the Bed
  • Logical
  • Get Him Back!
  • Love Is Embarassing
  • The Grudge
  • Pretty Isn’t Pretty
  • Teenage Dream
  • Obsessed
  • Scared of My Guitar
  • Stranger
  • Girl I’ve Always Been

Together with her close friend and the album’s producer Dan Nigro, Olivia co-wrote all 16 of the songs on Guts. You can see Olivia’s Instagram post provided below in which you can see the track list:

You can follow our Twitter account and check out our other latest posts in which we covered more information related to other singer’s album release date and more.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbnxxhI6oo6KumZZ6s7vDq6Cgp12cwrW%2FjKucpZ2RqLJusMCtnGg%3D